Katherine specialises in corporate finance and general corporate work including mergers & acquisitions, disposals, private equity, buy-outs, investments and joint ventures and has experience acting for buyers, sellers, private equity funds and management teams.
- Advising LDC on the management buy-out of Texthelp Ltd.
- Acting for Heeton Holdings on the acquisition of L.C.(London) Ltd, which includes the Crowne Plaza London Kensington freehold property.
- Advising the investor shareholders and senior management of Entuity Limited on a cross-border sale to Park Place Technologies.
- Advising the shareholders of the Besana group on the sale of 51% of the group to Importaco S.A.
- Advising Sorted Group on equity fund raises, backed by NVM Private Equity, Merian Chrysalis Investment Company and Praetura Ventures.