Keeley regularly assists clients with a variety of contentious and non-contentious matters including advising on a full range of day to day employment issues such as disciplinary matters, redundancies and employment tribunal disputes.
Keeley also assists clients with project work such as contract and handbook reviews and provides employment support on corporate transactions such as TUPE exercises.
Keeley has significant experience of advising in relation to subject access requests.
Keeley acts for a number of clients across a range of industries, including retail and financial services and enjoys delivering HR training to the clients with whom she works.
- Advising a well-known automotive manufacturer in relation to a large redundancy exercise, including advice about the practicalities of the consultation process.
- Delivering HR-focused training to clients, including sessions on the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Assisting clients with tribunal claims, including complaints of unfair dismissal and discrimination.
- Providing support to clients on day-to-day employment issues, such as disciplinary matters and grievances.
- Providing employment support to a major industrial equipment supplier undertaking the sale of a business which triggered TUPE.