- Location: Leeds
- Email: Kerry Gibbons
- Direct Telephone: 0113 261 6788
- Mobile: 07500 770 343
Kerry is a seasoned and highly regarded banking lawyer with a wealth of experience. Kerry is known for her balance of fastidious attention to detail and solutions focused commerciality. She is determined and will always go the extra mile to get transactions across the line. Kerry is great at forging strong relationships with both clients and other lawyers.
Kerry has a broad practice acting for both banks and borrowers across a range of transactions. She is experienced in acquisition finance, real estate finance, structured finance, asset based lending and traditional banking finance.
Kerry’s clients include banks, building societies, asset based lenders, financial institutions and corporate borrowers.
Kerry has advised the following:
- Shard Capital Partners on its recent investment in an MBO
- The borrower on the £25m financing of its hotel business
- The management team and company on its acquisition of a leisure home company
- The management team and company on its acquisition of a manufacturing company based in Hong Kong
- OakNorth Bank plc on numerous real estate transactions
- Santander UK plc on numerous acquisition and general finance transactions
- A law firm on its restructure and refinance
- An AIM listed plc on a £20m refinancing with HSBC Bank plc
- Barclays Bank PLC on a £50m term loan to Alliance & Leicester PLC
- Deutsche Bank AG London Branch on a EUR 150m refinancing of warehouse facilities made available to a Scandinavian mortgage provider
- A subsidiary of Skipton Building Society on numerous portfolio sales and purchases including a £135m sale to Morgan Stanley
- SIG PLC in connection with a $123m private placement
- London & Capital in connection with forward funding of various developments
- Lloyds Bank plc in connection with an MBO of MKM Building Supplies
- Cott corporation in connection with is acquisition of Macaw Soft Drinks
- The underwriters and managers on a number of securitisations.