Kerry is a seasoned and highly regarded banking lawyer with a wealth of experience. Kerry is known for her balance of fastidious attention to detail and solutions focused commerciality. She is determined and will always go the extra mile to get transactions across the line. Kerry is great at forging strong relationships with both clients and other lawyers.
Kerry has a broad practice acting for both banks and borrowers across a range of transactions. She is experienced in acquisition finance, real estate finance, structured finance, asset-based lending and traditional banking finance.
Kerry’s clients include banks, building societies, asset based lenders, financial institutions and corporate borrowers.
- Advising Shard Capital Partners on its recent investment in an MBO.
- Advising the borrower on the £25m financing of its hotel business.
- Advising the management team and company on its acquisition of a leisure home company.
- Advising the management team and company on its acquisition of a manufacturing company based in Hong Kong.
- Advising OakNorth Bank Plc on numerous real estate transactions.