Laura is experienced in advising on corporate, real estate and leverage finance transactions. Her practice spans a range of sectors with particular experience in general residential, commercial and mixed use investment and development finance.
- Acting for a major clearing bank on the refinancing of a number of facilities to borrower group companies in conjunction with their re-domiciliation from the British Virgin Islands to the Isle of Man secured against an existing UK property portfolio.
- Acting for a major clearing bank in relation to the provision of a £9.1m facility in connection with the financing of an independent hotel.
- Advising a borrower group in connection with the amendment and restatement of a £40m facilities agreement with Sanne Group to accommodate third-party lending in conjunction with numerous share and asset acquisitions
- Acting for a major clearing bank on facilities ranging from £5m-£50m provided to a UK borrower in connection with the purchase and financing of commercial, retail and residential properties.
- Acting for a large fund in respect of the financing of a large portfolio of restaurants in central London.