Laurie Edwards has experience in land referencing, title analysis, stakeholder consultation and drafting of Book of References. She is also experienced in agreeing access for surveys, having done so on a number of projects including Ely Tranche 2 on behalf of Network Rail; arranging access for surveys via licence agreement such as on the Midland Metro project on behalf of the West Midlands Combined Authority; disposals/lettings of both residential and commercial properties; property management; and option agreements for passing places to facilitate the National Grid River Humber Pipeline Replacement project.
She has also gained experience on a number of Compulsory Purchase, Development Consent Order and Transport and Works Act Order Schemes.
She has also produced Schedules of Conditions for Network Rail on the Werrington project.
- Land referencing, processing S16 notices, updating the Land Information Schedule/Book of Reference and liaising with agents on behalf of Nottingham City Council on the Net Phase 2 Tram Scheme.
- Land referencing, title analysis, sending out and processing PIL forms, stakeholder consultation and producing draft Book of Reference on behalf of Cambridgeshire County Council on the Wisbech Access Strategy.
- Land referencing, title analysis, sending out and processing RFI’s, update Land Information Schedule/Book of Reference on behalf of Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council on the Birchley Island scheme.
- Land referencing, sending out RFI’s and stakeholder consultation on behalf of West Midlands Combined Authority on the Birmingham Eastside Extension Order and arranging early access via licence agreements on the Midland Metro Wednesbury to Brierley Hill scheme.
- Land referencing, sending out and processing PIL forms, stakeholder consultation, producing the Book of Reference and negotiating option agreements for passing places to facilitate the project on behalf of National Grid on the River Humber Pipeline Replacement project.