Matt advises clients on a range of corporate matters, including acquisitions, disposals and private equity investments in both businesses and investment funds. He is also experienced with company reorganisations, shareholder exits and wider company secretarial work.
- Acting for the selling shareholders on the sale of Premier Paper to Japan Pulp & Paper.
- Acting for Pacific Place Investments on its acquisition of a property portfolio with an assets value of circa £75m from Cubic Property Fund.
- Acting for Palatine Private Equity on the sale of Westleigh to Countryside Properties for circa £135m.
- Advising LDC on its investment in IT services business, Littlefish.
- Advising Connection Capital on the management buy-out of managed print services company, Mode Print Solutions