Nadine qualified as a solicitor in South Africa in 2000. She specialises in all aspects of contentious insolvency matters. She acts for insolvency practitioners, banks and regulatory bodies in relation to various recovery actions including tax avoidance, antecedent transactions, misfeasance by former insolvency practitioners and directors, wrongful trading, fraudulent trading claims as well as block transfer orders to transfer insolvency cases from one insolvency practitioner to another. She is well regarded for the standard of service and advice that she provides.
- Advising the liquidators of a football club in relation to various complex priority issues, particularly in relation to issues surrounding the nature of the security that was held by certain creditors and the priority rights claimed by them.
- Acting for a group of successful investors in relation to a directions application made by office holders in a case concerning the administrations of companies which, prior to insolvency, were used to raise funds from investors to renovate properties for the grant of leases of individual rooms within those properties.
- Advising the former administrators and provisional liquidators of a cargo airline company during its provisional liquidation and liquidation periods. (Reported decision: Re MK Airlines Limited (in Liquidation)  EWHC 1018 (Ch)).
- Obtaining final relief against third parties for payment of significant sums arising from their participation in Missing Trader Intra Community frauds.
- Advising liquidators in relation to defective tax avoidance schemes.