Niall advises companies, investors and individuals on acquisitions, disposals and private equity investments. As well as acting for general corporate and private equity clients, Niall often advises on the corporate aspects of joint ventures in the construction and real estate sectors.
- Acting for Connection Capital and its investor clients on the management buy-out of Torquay Leisure Hotels Limited.
- Advising the Kimberly Rentals Group, a Lloyds Development Capital portfolio company, on the sale of its business and assets to AFI-Uplift.
- Acting for YFM Equity Partners on growth capital investments in each of Ncam Technologies Limited and Arcus Global Limited.
- Advising the sellers on the multi-million pound sale of Callstream Group Limited to NASDAQ-listed digital media group, j2 Global.
- Regularly acting for a government-backed partnership that invests in residential development projects, including a joint venture with a housebuilder on a £70m development in Greater Manchester.