- Location: Manchester
- Email: Nick Beko
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 161 836 7769
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7778 817474
Nick has a wide range of experience in real estate development work, both residential and commercial and for the private and public sectors. Prior to joining Gateley Nick was head of the residential development team at DAC Beachcroft’s Manchester office.
Nick’s main focus is advising major house builders on large and complex transactions, including strategic land acquisitions and development schemes. In addition, Nick has also advised on high value immediate land acquisitions, serviced land acquisitions, multi-developer consortium arrangements, mixed use schemes, regeneration work including development and funding arrangements, promotion agreements and site set up.
- Acting for a national UK house builder on the proposed development of a new community comprising 7,500 dwellings, shopping centre, health centres, primary and secondary schools, 2 million square feet of commercial space and international standard sports and leisure facilities. The transaction included a multi-party joint venture arrangement with profit share; phased drawdown to permit mineral extraction and major infrastructure provision;
- Acting for a national UK house builder in the creation of a major mixed use development in Lancashire accommodating up to 1,000 dwellings, up to 50 acres of employment land and 10 acres of community use. This transaction included a multi-landowner option agreement and a collaboration agreement with the Homes and Communities Agency;
- Acting for a national UK house builder on the acquisition of a substantial mixed use site in Lancashire comprising over 1,000 dwellings, retail and community facilities including primary school. The transaction included a conditional purchase contract for the initial phase; call options for further phases; site-wide collaboration and management agreement and phase infrastructure agreements.
Nick enjoys spending time with his young family. He runs and has a keen interest in history.