Nuala is a specialist employment solicitor advising on all matters relating to the employment relationship. Nuala’s practice includes both contentious and non-contentious work. She advises clients on a range of internal HR related issues and carries out training for managers and HR advisors. Nuala undertakes litigation in the Employment Tribunal, including multi party claims. She is also involved in Court litigation as a result of breaches of confidentiality or post-termination restrictions. Nuala has represented a number of senior executives and advises on exit packages.
Nuala regularly advises on the employment issues arising out of corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions and TUPE transfers.
- Defended multi million pound equal pay litigation and sex discrimination claims against a high profile national organisation
- Defended unfair dismissal and disability discrimination claims against an international airline
- Defended multi party bonus claims against a large provider of private healthcare services
- Advised on employment status issues in relation to online apps
- Defended high value discrimination claims
- Negotiated a successful exit for a Managing Director of a large organisation
- Supporting a client in complying with its Gender Pay Gap reporting