Paul de Vince
- Location: Reading
- Email: Paul de Vince
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 118 957 7314
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 118 959 5955
- Mobile: +44 (0) 796 753 5440
Paul is a general commercial lawyer whose practice covers the full range of commercial agreements but who has developed a particular specialism in projects and transactions involving procurement, supply chain management or logistics.
Since qualifying in the mid-90s Paul has worked for a wide variety of businesses in many different sectors, from start-ups to multinational corporates. He has advised on numerous high profile or complex projects including leading international outsourcing deals for some of the UK’s largest corporates and providing them with board level advice on strategic commercial issues. Alongside that, though, he also spends a good deal of time working with smaller or newer businesses and start-ups helping them to design their optimal trading models. He is the lead relationship contact for a number of clients and genuinely enjoys playing an active role in supporting their businesses.
Recently Paul has advised:
- a FTSE top 5 manufacturing business on a project to create an entirely new Global supply chain model to launch a new product range, including providing strategic advice on structural options as well as leading the contract negotiations
- a major provider of serviced office space on the outsourcing of the provision of facilities services to its UK estate
- a household name FMCG business on the outsourcing of its UK warehousing requirements involving the creation of a new National UK distribution centre
- a consortium in relation to the creation of a contractual joint venture to deliver logistics services in relation to the HS2 project
Paul enjoys being with his family, photography and collecting tribal art.