- Location: Guildford
- Email: Primiana Gentile
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 148 323 0210
- Mobile: + 44 (0) 739 208 6072
Primiana is a Senior Associate in the Residential Development Unit in Guildford. Primiana acts for a variety of housebuilders and landowners in connection with residential development acquisitions and sales and has experience in dealing with Option Agreements (both immediate land and strategic land) conditional contracts, overage deeds, funding, promotion agreements, site set up, development agreements and sales to HAs. Currently, Primiana is developing her expertise in airspace developments. Primiana also acts for Landlords and Tenants in connection with statutory and non-statutory lease extensions.
Primiana has a background in commercial property and leasehold and freehold enfranchisement and spent 6 years in a regional law firm acting for both Landlords and Tenants. Primiana joined GCL in 2016 to focus on residential development and is now growing that expertise at Gateley Plc.
- Primiana was able to successfully turn around a transaction for a large housebuilder in only a matter of days in order to secure them a large sum of money in readiness for year-end.
- Primiana recently acted for a landlord in connection with a lease extension and as a result of her advice, her client was able to successfully argue that a notice had been served out of time and marriage value was applicable entitling her client to a significantly larger premium.
- Primiana has run the Surrey and Windsor Half Marathon and hopes to run the London Marathon one day.
Outside of work Primiana enjoys running, painting and drawing, theatre, playing the piano, spending time with her family and friends and cooking.