Rachel advises on all aspects of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and capital markets transactions, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements and general corporate law and corporate governance.
Rachel acts for a wide variety of clients across a variety of sectors, including private equity funds, publically-quoted companies, owner-managed businesses and individuals.
- Acting on the reverse takeover of Heatseam Limited by Likewise Group Plc.
- Acting on several UK acquisitions for Sdiptech AB (publ), a Swedish listed company.
- Acting for Maven Capital Partners UK LLP on their investment in Orlando Topco Limited and the £20m acquisition of UAP Limited.
- Managing the national and international legal due diligence for Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on the £37.5m buy-out of the MSQ Group.
- Assisting on the reorganisation and refinancing of the Study Inn Group prior to the £135m disposal of the student accommodation division to a newco backed by Arlington Investors.