Rebecca advises on all aspects of corporate finance work. She has experience of a wide range of corporate and commercial matters for both national and international clients, with clients based in the US, Europe and East Asia.
Rebecca has experience in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures and reorganisations.
- Advising on an investment in TickX Limited by 24 Haymarket Limited and the Business Growth Fund.
- Advising Dr Oetker on its acquisition of the Alsa baking and dessert business from Unilever.
- Advising Langley Holdings Plc in its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Marelli Motori S.p.A from CEP III Participations S.a r.l., SICAR (a subsidiary of The Carlyle Group).
- Advising on the acquisition by Ceva Sante Animale S.A. of the entirety of the animal health business of the IDT Group spanning multiple jurisdictions (Germany, Poland, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, UK and Spain), specifically advising on the acquisition of the UK company and English law aspects of the framework agreement governing the entirety of the deal.
- Advising VetPartners Limited on a number of its acquisitions of small animal and equine veterinary practices.