- Location: Leeds
- Email: Richard Morton
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 113 204 1192
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7764 146 452
Richard advises on all aspects of banking related matters. He has a wealth of experience acting for UK banks and other financial institutions and corporate borrowers in bespoke and committed facilities with particular expertise in acquisition finance, real estate finance, asset based lending and turnaround.
- Advising HSBC Bank USA, N.A. in relation to credit facilities in connection with the £1.5 billion recommended cash offer by Colfax UK Holdings Limited for Charter International plc
- Advising Cordant Group plc in the £120,000,000 refinancing with a syndicate of bank and ABL lenders
- Advising for Callcredit Information Group Limited on its refinancing with GE Corporate Finance Bank SAS, Ares Capital Europe Limited and among others
- Co-authored the publication ‘Modern Financial Regulation’ (2013) with Jonathan Kirk QC
- Is ranked in the first tier of Banking and Finance Lawyers in this year’s Chambers and Partners Guide to the legal profession.
- Has been ranked in Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 for over a decade.
Richard enjoys spending most of his spare time with his family.