Ruary advises clients on a range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, shareholders’ agreements, articles of association and directors' duties.
- Advising Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on the management buy-out of Precision Micro Limited.
- Advising Maven Capital Partners UK LLP on its investment in Project Lamp Limited and the subsequent acquisition of Acton Banks Limited.
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity on the management buy-out of PCMS.
- Advising management on the management buy-out of Hammonds Furniture.
- Advising the shareholders of Prestige Motor Care Holdings Limited on the sale of the Company to the AA.