Sandip advises on all aspects of corporate finance work. He acts for financial institutions, private equity houses, private companies, owner managed businesses and management teams in the acquisition and disposal of private companies, many of which are cross-border.
He is used to leading large legal teams on complex multifaceted deals for clients across a range of sectors including food, healthcare, engineering, business services and IT/Tech.
He has also enjoyed spells in his career on secondment, working in Mumbai and Delhi, helping to set up joint ventures between companies from the UK and India and continues to assist UK companies with their entry into the Indian market.
How do you help clients?
To best help my clients it is essential for me to understand their business and the sector in which they operate. Understanding their short and long term objectives enables me to provide meaningful advice and to ensure the deal we deliver and the negotiations we undertake are relevant and achieve the desired results.
I ensure I adopt a commercial approach to all negotiations. My clients are fully in control of the direction a transaction takes but can rely on my expert advice to guide them through the process.
I help my clients by introducing them to my contact base and other clients of the firm to expand their network and opportunities for business development. I have often introduced businesses to investors.
My clients and I build a lot of trust in our relationships and I am often called upon for general commercial, in addition to just legal, advice.
- Advising Volkswagen Financial Services on its acquisition of payment solutions provider, Mirada Connect Limited.
- Advising Dr. Oetker on its acquisition of the Alsa baking and dessert business from Unilever.
- Advising LMS Capital Plc on the sale of its IT services business, 365 ITMS Limited to Coretx Plc.
- Advising the new management team on its successful buyout of the £30 million turnover holiday home manufacturer, Atlas Leisure Homes Limited.
- Advising BGF Investments LP on its investment into Fleetondemand Holdings Limited.