Sarah specialises in private company mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments. She acts for companies, private equity investors and management teams. Sarah also advises on corporate advisory matters.
Sarah was named Young Dealmaker of the Year at the Thames Valley Deal Awards 2019.
- Advising the shareholders and management on the buy-out of Foundation SP, backed by LDC.
- Advising LDC and Newco on various management buy-outs, most recently, of Aker Systems and Ross Trustees.
- Advising the GBA Group and its shareholders on the acquisition of a minority interest in the GBA Group by TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P.
- Acting for the selling shareholders and management on the management buy-out of The Marketing Practice, backed by Horizon Capital.
- Advising YFM Private Equity Limited and Newco on the management buy-outs of Database Service Provider Global; Collaborative Project Management Services; S&T Audio; and GHG.