Sarah specialises in private company mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments. She acts for companies, private equity investors and management teams. Sarah also advises on corporate advisory matters.
Sarah was named Young Dealmaker of the Year at the Thames Valley Deal Awards 2019.
- Advising the selling shareholders on the sale of Fresh Insurance Services Group Limited to Vantage Holdings Limited.
- Advising LDC and Newco on the management buy-outs of Martin Audio from LOUD Audio, British Waterways Marinas Limited from Canal & River Trust and Amberjack Global Limited from the selling shareholders.
- Advising the GBA Group and its shareholders on the acquisition of a minority interest in the GBA Group by TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P.
- Advising Connection Capital LLP on the management buy-outs of ACT Clean, JCRA Group and Tempcover.
- Advising YFM Private Equity Limited and Newco on the management buy-outs of Database Service Provider Global Ltd and Collaborative Project Management Services.