Selina is a solicitor in our Manchester Residential Exhibitions Team. She specialises in the UK residential property market and advises on a full range of residential property matters, in particular new build properties and developments.
- Assisting secured lending portfolio refinance for a group of clients shifting lending from one international private bank to another international private bank with full Certification of Title across seven central London properties; both commercial and residential (or mixed) use with an aggregate value of approximately £30m.
- Acting for various international private banks as panel solicitors.
- Representing and assisting over 30 leaseholders on a proposed collective enfranchisement of a freehold residential block in London.
- Acting on the purchase of a multi-million-pound property by acquiring ownership of shares in the selling company; dealing with first registration of agricultural land affected by a number of rights, settlements and trusts created over a number of years.
- Acting on a wide range of residential property matters such as sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties (including off-plan purchases), reassignment of contracts, remortgages, transfers of equity and informal lease extensions.