Tamanna advises on all aspects of corporate law, specifically company mergers and acquisitions, private equity investment and capital markets.
Tamanna acts for companies, nominated advisors, private equity investors and management teams and has significant cross-border experience with clients based in the US, East Asia, India and Europe.
- Advising management on their buy-out of £35m holiday home manufacturer, Atlas Leisure Homes.
- Advising Keepmoat on the acquisition of £39m-turnover company, M.C.I. Developments Limited.
- Assisting on a joint venture between Keepmoat and Elliott Group to launch a new affordable modular housebuilding business, Ilke Homes.
- Advising WH Ireland on Tokyo-based CTI Engineering’s £43m takeover of LSE-listed engineering consultancy, Waterman Group.
- Advising BGF on its £5m investment into Fleetondemand Limited.