Toby has extensive experience in delivering land agency services for water utilities and fast-paced linear projects affecting multiple third-party landowners. By working closely with project stakeholders, he works to reduce costs and ensure timely program delivery.
Toby has provided land agency services to a large statutory undertaker including referencing, statutory notices, easements, planning advice and asset protection strategy.
- Working on multiple important infrastructure projects from initial feasibility through to commissioning.
- Advising clients on agricultural matters to minimise scheme impacts reducing costs.
- Assisting and advising on the production and compilation of project critical documents and products.
- Managing a successful client team whilst ensuring they provide a high-quality product under challenging circumstances. (Experience gained at previous employment.)
- Advising clients on planning issues for assets affected by HS2. (Experience gained at previous employment.)