Will specialises in property and construction related disputes, acting mainly for the national housebuilders. He also acts for landowners, landlords, tenants, administrators and LPA receivers. He is familiar with all types of dispute resolution and is also experienced in costs litigation. Will also advises his clients in respect of agricultural tenancies.
Will is a member of the Property Litigation Association and is chair of ProCon Nottinghamshire, a networking and educational forum for the property and construction sector in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
- Acting for a major truck manufacturer in a successful claim against its contractor and architect in respect of a defective pavement at one of its flagship depots.
- Acting for a national housebuilder in a multi-million pound claim against a neighbouring developer arising out of a collaboration agreement relating to residential development land near Bristol.
- Acting for a national housebuilder defending a claim by a landowner for a clawback payment for over £15m. The case involved detailed consideration of contractual interpretation as well as highways law issues. It was eventually settled on favourable terms part way through trial.
- Acting for a national housebuilder in a successful claim against a consultant arising from its failure to identify the full extent of asbestos in a type 3 asbestos survey.
- Acting for a major landlord in a claim against its design and build contractor arising from cracking to a floor in one of its large warehouses.