William is a newly qualified solicitor who represents clients on the acquisition of land for development within the Residential Development department.
Before joining Gateley Legal, William undertook his training contract at a niche corporate practice where he undertook seats in the firm’s Corporate, Commercial and Commercial Property departments. Throughout his training contract he represented a multitude of clients and actively managed his client’s needs.
When advising clients William ensures that he offers clear and commercial advice whilst always prioritising the client's needs.
- Advising a client on the acquisition of three properties from administrators for circa £13m.
- Advising a client on the acquisition of property for £3.2m.
- Advising a client the acquisition of land for development.
- Advising a financial institute on a multi-million refinance.
- Advising clients on multi-million pound land acquisitions.