Commercial Dispute Resolution
Proactive approach that gets results – with shared financial risk
The depth and breadth of our experience enables us to deliver a first class litigation and dispute resolution service.
We have a strong track record of obtaining interim injunctions, and can quickly pull together trusted teams of forensic computer experts, supervising solicitors, barristers and other specialists to assist in any case and get the best outcome for you in time-critical situations.
We have an enviable reputation for our proactive and proficient approach to litigation and dispute resolution. Our expertise means we can handle any type of dispute, working with private individuals as well as large corporates on a national and international basis. We regularly undertake litigation in foreign jurisdictions, including through our international ‘best friend’ network of partner law firms.
How we deliver:
- We adopt a cross-disciplinary approach at all times, working closely with colleagues in other teams across the firm who have the expertise to assist with a particular type of dispute.
- We are strategic and bold in everything we do.
- We always push to get things done in the most effective way for you.
- We’re passionate about protecting your business reputation and know exactly what we need to do – and how best to do it to ensure success.
- We’re comfortable taking the initiative and sharing the risk to make things happen.
- We’re not afraid to adopt different solutions to seize the opportunity to get ahead.
Webinar – Win or lose: Practical lessons for all public contract bidders
With the Commonwealth Games, HS2 and Crossrail projects being undertaken by the government, public spending on infrastructure is at an all-time high. Watch our on-demand webinar on how bid teams can maximise their chances of being successful when tendering for public contracts.
Protect your business from IT and telecoms risks
Complete our survey to access exclusive insight
What would happen if your business suffered a failure in its IT and telecoms system? The implications for your business could be serious.
The management of such risks will rely on effective IT and telecoms systems and support from external suppliers. Our IT and Telecoms Disputes team can help your business do more to mitigate risks by proactively managing potential conflicts or disputes within your supplier/customer arrangements.
Tell us about your experiences in managing risks and issues with your systems by taking our short survey and we will share with you a copy of the report prepared by Safeea Shafiq, our IT and Telecoms disputes specialist, free of charge.
All answers will be anonymised in the report and no contact information will be shared with anyone outside Gateley Plc.