Family law presents a complex – and often very emotive – set of challenges. That’s why you need clear, compassionate and sensitive advice.
We advise on all aspects of relationship and family matters relating to the individual, their family, their property and their business interests.
What do we do?
Our lawyers are members of Resolution, the family law governing body, and we are firmly committed to resolving family disputes in a constructive way.
All Resolution members follow a code of practice that promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems. What’s more, we’ve forged strong relationships with the best in the advisory community, so we have access to a team of barristers, independent financial experts and other professionals who can give you further solid support at a challenging time in your life.
We handle all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce/ civil partnership dissolution
- Separation agreements
- Child arrangements/ disputes
- Child maintenance issues
- Emergency applications/ injunctions
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Financial negotiations and disputes
- Cohabitee disputes
- Collaborative law
- International jurisdictional issues
- Grandparents’ rights
- Shareholder disputes
- Divorce for business owners, including property and land issues.
Who do we help?
We support people who are going through a challenging and emotional time in their lives.