Will, Trust & Estate Disputes
Our Will, Trust & Estate Disputes team help clients by handling all aspects of contentious probate and trust disputes.
The team regularly advises clients on a range of issues arising from will disputes, trust disputes and estate disputes. These range from Inheritance Act claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act to professional negligence claims against solicitors for negligently prepared wills.
We also regularly advise on:
- challenges to the validity of wills
- negligent trust and estate planning advice
- rectification claims where wills do not reflect the testator’s intentions
- actions against personal representatives for breach of duty
- actions for the removal of personal representatives
- applications for orders against personal representatives for an inventory and account
- applications to remove trustees
- claims against trustees for breach of trust