We provide expert advice to both established and new real estate fund sponsors on the structuring, taxation, regulation, distribution and investment of all types of real estate funds.
We are experienced in advising a range of domestic and international real estate fund sponsors on the structuring and operation of funds investing in markets throughout the UK, Europe, the Americas and elsewhere.
What do we do?
A Legal 500-recognised Investment Funds practice, our real estate fund capability covers all real estate investment strategies, asset types, investment geographies, and structures.
Real estate investment strategies
- Core Plus
- Value Add
- Single country themes e.g. UK, Germany, other
- Pan-continental/ regional e.g. EU, Nordics, other
Real estate fund and investment structures
- Private funds (closed and open)
- Managed accounts
- Co-investment vehicles
- Investment clubs/ syndicates
- Pledge fund arrangements
- Programmatic joint ventures
- Online investment platforms
- Shariah-compliant structures
Real estate asset types
- Student housing
- Data centres
- Real estate debt
- Social housing
- Fund-of-real estate funds
Who do we help?
- Global real estate asset managers
- Private equity real estate managers
- Infrastructure and other real asset fund managers
- Real estate developers
- Fund-of-real estate fund managers
- Traditional and fintech real estate debt lenders
- Institutional investors, including sovereign wealth funds, corporate and public pension plans, insurance companies, banks, funds-of-funds and others