UK bricks and mortar have long been seen as a smart investment since values have consistently risen over time. And since this trend looks set to continue, investors are likely to keep generating a profit from residential property investment.
We help clients based in the UK and overseas to invest in residential property.
What do we do?
Our team advises on investments in developments and regeneration schemes throughout London, the South East, Manchester, Birmingham and other UK cities.
Our work includes advising on:
- buying property, to include new build off plan purchases;
- selling property;
- transferring of equity in property;
- refinancing or charging property;
- acting for overseas lenders in respect of existing and new mortgages;
- assignments of property (where a party contracts to buy a property, and then assigns it to a third party prior to completion of the purchase); and
The team regularly travels overseas and attends international property exhibitions in South East Asia and the Middle East.
‘The firm is commercial and they take a common-sense approach’, says a client, adding: ‘They're good at getting the job done.’
Who do we help?
We advise individuals, corporates and investors on all residential property matters.