Our in-depth sector knowledge combined with our track record of advising businesses in the retail and hospitality space means our corporate team are best placed to advise organisations on their future strategy.
We advise private and public companies, owner-managed businesses and entrepreneurs on a wide range of corporate matters including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- business structuring
- private equity
- rights issues
- joint ventures
- corporate governance
- company secretarial
- Gymshark – Advising on the sale of a 21% stake in Gymshark Ltd (fitness apparel and accessories retailer) to private equity firm General Atlantic.
- Virgin Wines – Advising Virgin Wines on its flotation on AIM.
- Patisserie Valerie – Advising on the investor buy-out of Patisserie Valerie Holdings Ltd from Patisserie Holdings Plc, backed by Causeway Capital.
- Jones Bootmaker – Advising on the acquisition of shoe retailer, Jones Bootmaker, from administration by transformational private equity investor, Endless LLP.
- B M Fashions – Advising on the acquisition of clothing supplier Global Licensing Limited by B M Fashions (Holdings) Limited.
- Dunelm – Advising on the acquisition of bedding brand Fogarty Holdings by Dunelm.
- Unity Brands – Advising on the management buy-out of Unity Brands Ltd, manufacturer and distributor of ladies’ underwear, swimwear and nightwear. Solicitors to the Company.
- B H Hotels 4 Limited – Advising on the acquisition of The Swan Hotels (Newby Bridge) Holdings Limited and its subsidiary by B H Hotels 4 Limited.
- Bignell Park Hotel – Advising on the sale of Bignell Park Hotel by Caparo Hotels Limited. Solicitors to the Seller.
- Torquay Leisure Hotels – Advising on the vendor-assisted management buy-out of Torquay Leisure Hotels Limited, backed by investor clients of Connection Capital LLP.