We are committed to the protection of our clients in an increasingly unsafe world.
Gateley Omega provides in-house forensics and business intelligence services, working alongside the legal advisers in Gateley Legal and Gateley Tweed. Our world class risk consultants have identified and disrupted the most advanced threats during careers in national intelligence and premier global investigation agencies.
How Gateley Omega helps clients
We help organisations invest in overseas markets by identifying four key things: the right location, the right people, the right funding and the right infrastructure.
Gateley Omega provides a specialist, multi-jurisdictional forensics and business intelligence service for corporates and individuals to support decision making, mitigate risk and reduce operational threats.
As multi-lingual forensic investigator and compliance professionals, their specialist skills include forensic accounting, fraud related financial analysis, business intelligence, fraud data analytics, and electronic data review.
We offer risk management support
- We provide fraud, financial and compliance investigation services to global clients
- Providing asset tracing and recovery support working alongside the complex international disputes team
- Completing enhanced due diligence assignments pre/post M&A transactions, assets sale and purchase deals to ensure deal integrity and compliance
- Assess, identify and manage fraud risk in investments and management of high value assets such as superyachts, super jets, collectible cars, paintings and musical instruments
- Profiling and assessing employees that will be in senior positions and/ or will have access to sensitive personal information
Where do Gateley Omega operate
With a broad range of investigative experience across different industries and jurisdictions, our investigations and intelligence team regularly works for businesses, HNW individuals and families in the UK, the EU, FSU, North America, the Middle East and North Africa.