Our business model creates a platform for scalable and sustainable growth.
Key reasons to invest
- The market in the UK for legal and associated professional services is expected to continue to grow strongly
- Gateley’s national presence provides a strong organic growth opportunity and its platform strategy facilitates additional growth through the acquisition of complementary businesses
- Gateley has a diversified and resilient revenue stream with a high conversion of profit into cash
- A strong balance sheet, with net cash of £10m, supports both investment into the business and acquisitions
- Gateley provides an attractive income stream with 70% of post-tax profits earmarked for dividends. Since IPO in 2015 (at 95p) it has returned 43p to shareholders
- Gateley’s experienced management team has demonstrated an unbroken track record of revenue and profit growth
- Gateley has high internal share ownership and a strong people culture with Responsible Business objectives classified under people, planet and potential.
22.9% growth in FY22 and net assets to £72.9m
116.8% cash conversion since IPO*
12.3% compound annual growth since IPO*
14.3p adjusted fully diluted EPS FY22
13.3%growth in FY22 dividend to 8.5p
* Cash conversion is net cash flows from operating activities as a percentage of profit for the year after tax