The core principles of our strategy:
Enhancing opportunities to grow organically through partner hires or teams.
- Geographic expansion and acquisition of businesses offering complementary services.
- Building out the Group’s Platforms which comprise clusters of complementary group services presenting a broader and more compelling offering.
- Alignment through share participation, of the interests of shareholders, including employee shareholders, with those of the business.
Delivering Organic Growth
- Enhanced cross-selling opportunities from within Gateley Legal and through our complementary professional services businesses.
- Entry into new strategic, regional markets.
- The retention of and investment in existing partners and employees and the recruitment of new talent.
Our strategy is to acquire legal and non-legal professional services businesses to expand and enhance our service offering to clients. A broader set of services creates a differentiated and more compelling proposition for new and existing clients.
Retain and attract talent at all levels
We have a range of employee share schemes that ensure all of our employees can acquire shares and participate in the financial success of our business. Our aim is to encourage earlier and widespread equity ownership to retain, attract and motivate talent.