Richard is an International Business Leader with more than 12 years’ experience identifying, negotiating, and executing partnerships and advising and structuring businesses for international expansion.
Richard has worked across global financial services, consulting firms and Government managing relationships with large and small businesses to scale and grow their businesses locally and internationally.
Richard has helped businesses across 6 continents and conducted business on the ground in 35 countries. He has an extensive global network to call on particularly in the Asia Pacific region to help clients achieve their international ambitions.
How do you help clients?
I advise clients on international expansion, commercial strategy and financing.
I deliver businesses commercial success through project managing their expansion, helping them structure their company internationally and de-risking their international investment projects.
I have managed relationships across the globe and formed partnerships and networks regionally which I leverage to help my clients realise their international goals.
- Facilitated over 300 investors to grow internationally by providing them access to finance.
- Project managed EU HQ set up and factory location selection and set up for next-gen food manufacturer.
- Informed British policy on international investment into the UK.
- Ran 5 trade missions to the Middle East and Southeast Asia with 70% of all businesses on each trip closing contracts or establishing a presence in the market.
- Created a global platform of commercial banks to help commercial businesses expanding internationally, including the leading banking groups from Western Europe, Africa, Scandinavia, Middle East, Southeast Asia and East Asia.