Join us for an overview of key changes affecting the property market.
From Brexit to Covid-19, recent major events have inevitably impacted all aspects of life, and the same goes for the real estate market.
After an unprecedented few years, we think it is time to take stock and consider, what changes have there been that are now affecting UK real estate? What key decisions have come out of legal cases in the past 12 months that could affect future property transactions? And what legislation has come in or is about to come in which those in the real estate market need to be aware of and consider going forward?
What will be covered?
Throughout the seminar, our speakers will offer insight into:
- Changes around The Use Classes Order and other planning changes to be aware of including Biodiversity requirements on applying for planning permission for new development;
- Noteworthy real estate cases from the past 12 months and key takeaways;
- New legislation to be aware of and the impacts it may have on your property transactions;
- Development risks such as new connections and how to easily get them on site; and
- The upcoming changes to the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES).
This event is targeted at any property professionals, including agents, developers, investors and consultants, as well as occupiers involved in property work.
Please note, spaces for this event are limited and your place is not guaranteed.