In 2015 we opened our Reading office to grow our presence in the Thames Valley region. Today, we have more than 40 legal professionals based in our offices at The Blade in Reading's thriving business district supporting a diverse and growing business community.
Are you are travelling to our Reading office via car or public transport? Here are directions when visiting by car and train.
How to reach our Reading office
From the M4 J11
- Leave M4 at Junction 11 (Reading/Basingstoke)/A33.
- Exit the roundabout onto Basingstoke Road/A33 Northbound.
- Continue to follow A33, go through 3 roundabouts, and then 3 sets of traffic lights.
- Pass under a bridge and turn right at the traffic lights onto the A329.
- Continue for ½ mile and bear left joining the one way system onto Watlington Street.
- Take the second left onto Kings Road.
- Take the second right onto Abbey Street.
- Bear left, and you will find our entrance on the left hand side.
- If using Sat Nav use postcode RG1 3BD.
- The nearest NCP Car Park is Queens Road Car Park, Queens Road, Reading RG1 4AR (for Sat Nav purposes).
- Leave the car park via the entrance which backs onto the river, cross over the river and walk along Crane Wharf, turn right onto Kings Road and then left onto Abbey Street, bear left onto Abbey Square.
- You will find our entrance on the left hand side.
Reading station is an 8 minute walk from our office.
Supporting the Thames Valley community
We are an active sponsor of a number of business awards across the region including:
Insight from the Reading Team
Gateley Plc marks three years in Reading with new legal appointments
The Reading office of Gateley Plc, the legal business of law-led professional services group Gateley, is celebrating its third year of business by welcoming some ...
Gateley Plc’s Reading team rapidly expands Commercial offering
Gateley Plc, the legal business of law-led professional services group Gateley, has grown its Commerce, Technology & Media team in Reading significantly over ...
Gateley Plc further expands Reading presence with the appointment of two new partners
The Reading office of national law firm Gateley Plc, the UK’s first commercial law firm to float on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange, has continued its...