Our London office is located in the busy Paternoster Square next door to St Paul’s cathedral with views overlooking the cathedral dome.
1 Paternoster Square
DX: 824 London City
Are you visiting our London office via car or train?
Are you are travelling to our London office via public transport? Here are directions when visiting by train, bus and bike.
How to reach our London office:
- Our offices are located within two miles of all mainline London train stations.
- The nearest mainline station is Liverpool Street.
- We are within walking distance of Liverpool Street, Barbican, Moorgate, Cannon Street and City Thameslink stations.
- From Waterloo take the Waterloo and City Line to Bank.
- The nearest tube station is St Paul’s which is on the Central Line.
- Bank is on the Central, Northern, Waterloo and City Lines and the Docklands Light Railway. Bank is one stop on the Central Line from St Paul’s.
- Services 56 and 100 stop on St Martin’s Le Grand. Services 8, 242, 521 and stop on Cheapside (and St Paul’s, Newgate Street). Services 4, 172, 26, 76, 11, 15 and 23 stop at Ludgate Hill and St Paul’s Churchyard.
Barclays docking stations:
- The nearest bicycle docking stations are on Newgate Street.
Our sponsorships in London
Lux Losey, para climber
Lux is one of Gateley’s sponsored SportsAid athletes and competes in para climbing. In 2021 Lux competed at the IFSC World Para championships in the B3 climbing event securing third place. His short-term aims are to increase his physical endurance, improve his technical ability and to develop his ability to not allow outside stimulus to affect his performance while competing.Find out more about SportsAid
We’re proud to support
Quoted Companies Alliance
The Quoted Companies Alliance champions the UK’s community of 1,000+ small and mid-sized publicly traded businesses and the firms that advise them.
Australia-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce
The Australia-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce is the independent UK-based membership organisation connecting the business community and professionals with interests in both Australia and the United Kingdom.
Canada UK Chamber of Commerce
The Canada UK Chamber of Commerce is comprised of representatives and leaders from some of Canada and the UK’s most recognisable businesses.
Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the UK
The Spanish Chamber of Commerce plays a pivotal role in the commercial and economic relations between the UK and Spain.
American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
The American Chamber of Commerce is Ukraine’s most powerful international business association that has been serving members in Ukraine since 1992.
British-Ukrainian Law Association
The British-Ukrainian Law Association aims to encourage and assist professional relationships between lawyers in the United Kingdom and Ukraine.
Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry was founded in 1980 as a non-profit making organisation to promote bilateral trade, investment and joint ventures between the UK and Turkey.