Earlier this year the Pensions Regulator issued its consultation on the new single code of practice, which is intended to shorten and combine ten of the existing codes of practice.
The aim of the new single code is to be “easier to access, understand and act upon”, so that the pensions industry is clear as to the Regulator’s expectations for those running pension schemes.
Watch this webinar and hear from Partner and Head of Pensions, Michael Collins, and Legal Director PSL, Rachel Stevens, as they discuss the very latest changes and what you need to be doing to prepare.
The Pensions Regulator’s new combined code of practice: the latest changes and how you can prepare
During the session we focus on:
- Background to the new code and the proposed timeframes
- Information on who the new code will apply to
- The role of the governing body and how to ensure it has an effective system of governance
- Funding and investment aspects of the draft code
- The Regulator’s expectations as regards administration measures and processes
- What you need to know about communications and disclosure
- Reporting to the Regulator and whistleblowing
- Practical steps on what you should do next to comply with the new code
Who is this webinar aimed at?
Trustees, employers, advisers and anyone else involved in a running a pension scheme.