April 5, 2022
What is the right insurance for your construction project?
- Time: 10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Update / Virtual
Join our live webinar for a guide to the different types of insurance and the main features of each.
We all know that insurance is an essential provision in construction when it comes to protecting stakeholders from financial risk. Risks on construction projects can be significant, and so insurance is very common.
But what are the different types of insurance and when should each type by used?
What will we cover?
During our live webinar, our experts will offer:
- A brief overview to the various types of insurance you get in construction, in both public and private sector development projects;
- The key features and considerations you need to be aware of for each from a legal perspective; and
- A few practical examples of how effective – or in some cases ineffective – the choice of insurance can be.
The types of insurance we will look at are:
- Contract works insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Latent defects insurance (LDI)
Who should register?
This is essential viewing for any construction professionals including contractors, sub-contractors, developers and construction consultants, particularly those operating in England and Northern Ireland.