Fiona specialises in complex estate planning, family run companies, trust creation and administration, estate administration, and pre-sale planning for companies. She also heads up the charities and philanthropy team.
She works in conjunction with other teams such as the Family team in order to ensure that assets and wealth are protected within the family and down the generations.
Fiona is on the panel of two national charities as recommended solicitor as well as being a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- Advising family run companies with generations of the same extended family in it.
- Advising estates with complex trust arrangements and foreign assets.
- Advising estates which need to continue to run the deceased’s business for a time following death (including redundancy procedures).
- Advising families with family members who are under a disability.
- Establishing charitable structures, advising trustees.