- t: 0118 952 0829
- m: 07706 314 919
Since joining Gateley Hamer, James has furthered his understanding of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Computer Aided Design (CAD) with practical application in land referencing and statutory procedures. Using this specialist software, James has prepared plans for a wide range of projects including Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPO), Development Consent Orders (DPO) and Highways Schemes. Alongside the provision of plan work, he also has experience utilising spatial analysis techniques to provide detailed information for guiding clients to informed decision making.
James has experience maintaining project databases and GIS web applications. He has specific knowledge relating to the development and application of Gateley’s Web Application (METIS) for both internal and external purposes. He is also experienced in assisting the development of GIS projects to innovate and optimise workflows whilst maintaining Gateley’s high standards for project deliverables.
- Producing Survey Access Plans, Land Interest Questionnaire Plot Plans and DCO Land Plans to assist in the DCO process for projects such as Gate Burton Solar Farm, Stonestreet Green Solar Project and Longfield Solar Farm.
- Assisting in the CPO process with Land Ownership Plans, Land Reference Plans and CPO Plans for the redevelopment of Spray Street, Cambridge Road, Kingston and Maidenhead Shopping Centre.
- Providing plans for Highways Schemes that include the M42, A27, A358 and the Oxfordshire HIF 1 and 2 schemes with Land Ownership Plans, Land Take Requirement Plans, DCO Land Plans and General Vesting Declaration Plans.
- Assisting in the development and migration of information onto Gateley’s Web Application (METIS) to support the Land Referencing of large-scale infrastructure project such as V Net Zero A358 and A27.
- Collaborating with Gateley Legal and the Telecoms team to prepare detailed plans suitable for individual client requirements. These can include Constraints Plans, HMLR Compliant Plans and Location/Legal Plans for Cellnex.