Joanne has over 30 years’ experience in financial and professional services; in investment banking with firms including Panmure Gordon, Evolution Securities and Williams de Broe and in audit and business advisory services with Price Waterhouse.
Joanne is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment and of the ICAEW, and is a member of the ICAEW’s corporate finance faculty.
Skills brought to the Board
Joanne is a chartered accountant with a strong financial and City background, including flotations, fundraising, mergers & acquisitions, takeovers, continuing obligations and investor communications.
Joanne currently holds the below additional positions:
- Chairman of AIM-quoted wealth management group, Mattioli Woods Plc
- Non-executive deputy chairman of Main Market-listed land management and construction group, Henry Boot Plc
- Non-executive director of AIM-quoted non-standard finance provider, Morses Club Plc
- Non-executive director of Green Man Gaming Plc
- Trustee of The Hepworth Wakefield.