Joanne has over 30 years’ experience in financial and professional services; in investment banking with firms including Panmure Gordon, Evolution Securities and Williams de Broe and in audit and business advisory services with Price Waterhouse.
Joanne is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment and of the ICAEW, and is a member of the ICAEW’s corporate finance faculty.
Skills brought to the Board
Joanne is a chartered accountant with a strong financial and City background, including flotations, fundraising, mergers & acquisitions, takeovers, continuing obligations and investor communications.
Joanne currently holds the below additional positions:
- Non-executive Chairperson of AIM-quoted Made Tech Group plc, a leading provider of digital, data and technology services to the UK public sector.
- Non-executive deputy chairman of Main Market-listed land management and construction group, Henry Boot Plc.
- Non-executive director of Honeycomb Investment Trust plc.
- Non-executive director of Morson Group Limited.
- Non-executive director of Braemar Shipping Services.