- t: 01204 362888
- m: 07977 250035
Kieran is a construction professional with extensive contract and commercial knowledge gained over the last 37 years. He has a wide range of contracting experience having worked for national contractors and a family-owned property and construction business.
Kieran has a proven track record in managing risk within the tendered and design & build sector, including delivering business profit margins, and key account management of final accounts on large and complex projects.
He advises and assists insolvency practitioners with reviewing construction companies’ debts/retentions and work in progress ledgers. He also advises insolvency practitioners on strategies for completion/novation to maximise recoveries.
He regularly works with construction finance institutions to carry out pre-lend assessments, period audits and ad hoc commissions.
- Provision of pre-lend assessments for financial institutions on a broad spectrum of construction companies, resulting in the successful provision of a lending facility.
- Advising an insolvency practitioner on the merits and valuation of a large counter claim of circa £2m by a client against a groundworker and remediation contractor following their insolvency, which resulted in the settlement and collection of monies owed to the insolvent contractor.
- Advising insolvency practitioners on a broad spectrum of insolvent construction companies on the value and range of collections on the company debt/retentions and work in progress values.
- Key account management with responsibility on a number of complex construction projects resulting in the successful closure of the final accounts.
- Assisting insolvency practitioners with the collection of construction companies’ debts/retentions and work in progress ledgers. Advising on strategies for completion/novation’s to maximise recoveries.