Nigel specialises in all aspects of corporate work advising both public and private companies on acquisitions and disposals, corporate finance (including equity and debt issues) and corporate governance.
With extensive experience of advising at a senior level in a variety of sectors, Nigel also has a broad experience of corporate and commercial transactions including shareholder arrangements, joint ventures and commercial contracts. His practice includes capital markets where he has advised many UK and international issuers on their flotations and primary and secondary fundraising, as well as acting for institutions including nominated advisers and brokers.
Nigel is on the Regional Advisory Group of the North West London Stock Exchange and an expert guidance group of the Quoted Company Alliance.
How do you help clients?
I enjoy working with directors, shareholders and wider stakeholder groups in addressing the legal and business issues which face their businesses on a day-to-day basis. This will often entail working closely with senior management as a trusted adviser and at board level.
- Advising domestic and overseas companies seeking admission to the UK public markets.
- Assisting UK and overseas corporates on public markets fundraisings and M&A activity both in the UK and overseas.
- Advising overseas companies on their UK acquisitions and commercial growth strategies.
- Assisting UK growth companies grow and raise development capital.
- Assisting UK and overseas companies with UK compliance culture.