Nigel has extensive experience of listing companies, fund raising on the public markets and acting as either the Non-Executive Chairman or Non-Executive Director of public companies and as a Director of private companies. In addition to his Gateley responsibilities as Chairman, Nigel is also the Non-Executive Chairman of Green Man Gaming (Holdings) plc and Main Market listed Braemar Shipping Services Plc. and a Non-Executive Director of JSE listed Sun International Limited, AIM listed GetBusy plc, Ascot Racecourse Betting and Gaming Limited and Kwalee Limited.
Previously Nigel was the CEO of Sportingbet plc, one of the world's largest internet gaming companies. Nigel has also previously been the Non-Executive Chairman of AIM quoted EG Solutions plc, the Non-Executive Chairman of AIM quoted Stride Gaming Plc, the Non-Executive Chairman of AIM quoted Hangar8 Plc, the Non-Executive Chairman of AIM quoted ECSC plc and a Non-Executive Director of AIM quoted Gama Aviation Plc.
Skills brought to the Board
Nigel has over 30 years’ experience on public and private boards both as an executive and non-executive. Nigel has chaired several publicly-listed and private companies and has sat on a number of audit and remuneration committees.
Nigel currently holds the below additional positions:
- Non-Executive Chairman of Green Man Gaming (Holdings) Plc
- Non-Executive Chairman of Main Market Listed Braemar Shipping Services Plc
- Non-Executive Director of Sun International Limited
- Non-Executive Director of GetBusy Plc
- Non-Executive Director of Ascot Racecourse Betting and Gaming Limited
- Non-Executive Director of Kwalee Limited