Legal Director & Head of Immigration
- t: 0207 653 1644
With over 10 years of UK immigration experience, Rebecca works collaboratively with businesses and private individuals to develop tailored immigration strategies.
The core of her practice is to understand her clients’ personal and business aims so that she can actively support individuals to reach their career goals, and help businesses to access key talent from across the world to achieve their commercial aims, thereby contributing to the future success of these companies.
How do you help your clients?
I advise on a wide variety of matters, including the Points Based System (PBS), settlement applications, nationality law and European applications. I also provide advice to businesses on right to work requirements, how to secure and maintain a UK sponsor licence, and the immigration implications of corporate restructuring.
- Managing PBS requirements for clients in different industry sectors with a particular focus on the financial and professional service sectors.
- Providing technical advice on complex UK immigration and nationality issues.
- Managing graduate recruitment programmes for global clients.
- Advising private clients in relation to applications outside of the PBS, including British citizenship and settlement applications.
- Delivering training to HR professionals on PBS and compliance topics.