Sept. 8, 2022
Autumn Employment Law Update (Manchester)
- Time: 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Update / In person
- Gateley Manchester office, Ship Canal House 98 King Street, Manchester, M2 4WU
We are delighted to be back delivering our latest employment law updates in person, at locations around the country, during the month of September. These updates will run from 9:00 am until 12:30 pm.
As more and more businesses are returning to normal after the pandemic and contending with new and different workplace challenges, we’d encourage HR professionals, business managers and anyone who has responsibility for people issues, to come along to this event.
What will we cover?
As usual we will be covering all of the latest ‘need to know’ developments in employment law, including recent and anticipated legislation and case law on topics ranging from unfair dismissal to discrimination and redundancy.
We will also be highlighting the importance of safeguarding for sectors that employ, educate, manage, coach or deal with young people.
- 9am: Arrival and refreshments
- 9.30am: Employment Law Update commences
- 11am: Comfort break
- 12.30pm: Seminar close, followed by lunch and networking