Nov. 30, 2022
Practical completion: implications and obligations
- Time: 10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Update / Virtual
Practical completion typically signifies a turning point in a project, triggering the return of any retention monies and indicating the final account stage.
But why else is practical completion important and what are the implications and obligations of project stakeholders, particularly in the current market where political change and economic challenges are causing ongoing disruption?
Join our live 30-minute webinar where our speakers will consider:
- What does practical completion actually mean?
- What are the contractual implications of practical completion?
- How is the current market climate impacting on developments’ achieving practical completion in line with the programme?
- How does the type of contract used impact on snagging and the defects period?