Alex has extensive experience acting for developers on a wide range of development projects, principally in respect of their promotion, acquisition, funding, development and subsequent disposals. He has experience advising on a range of sectors including retail parks, commercial/mixed use schemes and logistics/industrial warehousing.
As well as real estate development Alex advises banks and funders in connection with commercial investment and development as well as providing the Corporate team with support in respect of the real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- Acting for a West Midlands-based property development company on the £13m acquisition and ongoing development of an industrial/logistics site in Avonmouth, Bristol.
- Advising a logistics operator on the lease of a circa 350,000 sq. ft. warehouse unit in Manchester.
- Acting for a West Midlands-based developer on the acquisition, development, letting and subsequent investment sale of a 65,000 sq. ft. unit in Birmingham
- Acting for an East Midlands property company on a £4.5m acquisition of a multi-let industrial site in Northamptonshire.
- Assisting with the acquisition, development and £200m forward funding of a hotel development in Paddington.