- Location: Leicester
- Email: Alexander Parkes
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 116 285 9025
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7817 267 767
Alex is an Associate in the Real Estate team.
He principally acts for developers on a wide range of development projects in respect of their promotion, acquisition, funding, development and subsequent disposals.
Alex has extensive experience dealing with a variety of transactions but with a particular specialism in the acquisition, delivery and disposal of development sites in a range of sectors including retail parks, commercial/mixed use schemes and logistics/industrial warehousing.
Alex also acts for a number of banks and funds in relation to secured lending.
- Acted for a West Midlands -based property development company in the acquisition of a potential industrial/logistics site in Bristol for £13m
- Acts for an East Midlands – based property development company on a wide range of disposals at its employment site in Warwick
- Acted for a well-known property developer in the East Midlands on the £4m acquisition and ongoing management of an office block in London
- Assisted with the acquisition, funding and development of a new retail park in Portsmouth
Alex has been an ardent Wolverhampton Wanderers fan since childhood and is a big football fan in general, participating with enthusiasm (if not much ability) in a weekly five a side.
Since moving to Leicestershire, Alex has discovered a new found interest for Leicester Tigers and tries to get to a number of games at Welford Road each season.
Outside of sporting pursuits, Alex has a keen interest in travel.