Andrew heads the national Planning team. He specialises in planning, highways, compulsory purchase & compensation and local government law and is an experienced public inquiry advocate.
Andrew acts for an extensive range of clients including landowners, developers, housebuilders and retailers, as well as public sector bodies. He has experience of acting on all types of development, in and out of centre retail, employment, residential, roads, airports, stadia and tall buildings.
How do you help clients?
- I provide strategic advice to my clients to bring forward development proposals.
- I help clients to mitigate judicial review risk.
- I assist clients with dealing with planning applications, appeals, inquiries and court work.
- I help my clients by auditing planning applications and environmental statements.
- Advising Lancashire County Cricket Club on its scheme to redevelop Old Trafford Cricket Ground enabled by retail development to secure its test match status.
- Advising Yorkcourt Properties Ltd for many years in respect of a strategic business park and housing site in Wakefield for 1,500 houses.
- Advising the Beetham Organization on tall towers.
- Advising Langtree Group Plc on the restoration and redevelopment of the international garden festival site in Liverpool.
- Advising Langtree Group Plc on the development of St Helen’s rugby league stadium and enabling retail development.