Partner & Corporate Unit Head
- t: 0121 234 0169
- m: 0752 616 7927
Beth specialises in mergers and acquisitions (many with an international dimension), buy outs and disposals with a focus on private equity. Beth has considerable deal experience, is well known in the Midlands corporate finance market and advises on a wide range of transactional and non-transactional corporate matters.
- Advising the shareholders of Westleigh Group Limited on the £135m sale of the company to Countryside Properties Plc.
- Advising BGF on their investment in Blue Light Card.
- Advising on the sale of Rolec Services Limited and One Stop Europe Limited to Sdipcharge Ltd.
- Advising on the sale of Chase Distillery (Holdings) Limited to Diageo Great Britain Limited.
- Advising LDC on their investments in Little Fish, Instinctif Partners and Ross Trustees.