Beth specialises in mergers and acquisitions (many with an international dimension), buy outs and disposals with a focus on private equity. Beth has considerable deal experience, is well known in the Midlands corporate finance market and advises on a wide range of transactional and non-transactional corporate matters.
Beth was named ‘Changemaker of the Year’ at the BusinessDesk West Midlands Rainmaker Awards 2023 and shortlisted for ‘Corporate Lawyer of the Year’ at the Insider Midlands Dealmakers Awards 2022.
- Advising the shareholders of Westleigh Group Limited on the £135m sale of the company to Countryside Properties Plc.
- Advising BGF on their investment in Blue Light Card.
- Advising on the sale of Rolec Services Limited and One Stop Europe Limited to Sdipcharge Ltd.
- Advising on the sale of Chase Distillery (Holdings) Limited to Diageo Great Britain Limited.
- Advising LDC on their investments in Little Fish, Instinctif Partners and Ross Trustees.