Beth is a partner in the Gateley corporate team. Beth specialises in mergers and acquisitions (many with an international dimension), buy outs and disposals with a focus on private equity. Beth has considerable deal experience, is well known in the Midlands corporate finance market and advises on a wide range of transactional and non-transactional corporate matters.
- Advising the shareholders of Westleigh Group Limited on the £135m sale of the company to Countryside Properties Plc.
- Advising the shareholders of CET Group Limited on the £35m sale of the company to management supported by Palatine Private Equity.
- Advising Maven Capital Partners on their investment in Orlando Topco Limited and the £20m acquisition of UAP Limited.
- Advising LDC and the other shareholders of Dale Erksine Power Solutions Limited on the sale to management supported by NVM Private Equity.
- Advising the shareholders of WSR Recycling Limited on the sale of the company to PandaGreen.